Carriage House Cabinet Collection warrants the original consumer/purchaser that cabinet products will be free from defects in material & workmanship under normal use of a period of one year from the date of purchase. This warranty is only applicable to products used in residential applications within the United States & is not transferable to subsequent owners.
Should defects in material or workmanship exist during the applicable warranty period, Carriage House Cabinet Collection will elect at its discretion to either repair or replace the defective material or component, free of charge. This warranty covers only parts & materials of the products supplied by Carriage House Cabinet Collection. Not covered under this warranty are counter tops, appliances, plumbing fixtures, etc. or the costs, including labor, to remove & reinstall materials & related components such as fittings, appliances, etc.
This warranty shall become void if the cabinets are in any way modified, improperly installed or damaged prior to or during the installation. Furthermore, this warranty will not apply to cabinets damaged by misuse, neglect, abuse, acts of nature, exposure to extreme temperature or water or the effects of normal wear & tear.
Natural woods may vary in color, characteristics & exhibit subtle changes as they age. For example, white painted frames may eventually have visible cracking around the joint area & cabinet colors may darken or lighten over time. Sunlight, smoke, household cleaners & other environmental conditions may also affect the color match over time. These variations are considered to be the nature of the material in relation to their environmental exposure & are not covered under this warranty
Carriage House Cabinet Collection reserves the right to alter design, specification & material without obligation to make similar changes to products previously manufactured.
The repair(s) or replacement(s) are contingent upon the current product offerings of styles & construction options at the time of the warranty claim. If a warranty claim is filed after a product becomes obsolete, Carriage House Cabinet Collection reserves the right to honor the warranty in one of the following fashions:
1. To replace the affected component with a new component of the same style.
2. To replace the affected component & any other component(s) in the residential application to achieve a uniform appearance with a similar & comparable product style of the originally purchased style.
If components are replaced, Carriage House Cabinet Collection cannot guarantee that the finish of these replacements will exactly match the finish & appearance of the components in the residential application. This is due to the changes that occur during the wood’s natural aging process, affecting its color & grain.
THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY OF CARRIAGE HOUSE CABINET COLLECTION & IS IN LIEU OF & CARRIAGE HOUSE CABINET COLLECTION DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY & FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights & you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply.
To obtain replacement(s) under this limited warranty, first contact an authorized Carriage House Cabinet Collection dealer, who will arrange for inspection of the cabinet(s). A dated sales receipt as proof of purchase is required to obtain benefits from this warranty.
Terms and Conditions
Order Processing & Payment:
- All orders from Carriage House dealers will be accepted on provided order forms only.
- Full Payment is required before an order will be processed.
- Payment can be made by credit card or ACH.
- Once the order is in process, no changes may be made. Additions to an order will be processed as a new order.
- Cancellations made after an order has been processed are subject to a 20% restocking/processing fee.
- RUSH Orders will be processed for an additional fee:
- Same day pickup requires a 3 hour lead time. Same day pick up fee is $100.
- Requests for same day shipping: Order must be entered before 10:00 a.m. Fee for same day shipping is $150.
- All unassembled orders will be ready for shipping or pick up within two (2) business days.
- All orders placed are shrink wrapped and/or banded to the pallet.
- 1 3 days standard transit times. Residential and lift gate deliveries may require additional days and fees.
- Shipping charges will be quoted at the time of confirmation.
- All destinations must be tractor/trailer accessible.
- A responsible party must be present to inspect, inventory, and sign off on delivery.
- If items are missing or visibly damaged, it must be noted by the driver on the bill of lading.
- Do not reject damaged items. See below for important notes on missing and/or damaged items.
Missing/Damaged Items (Including concealed damage):
- Freight claims for obvious damage or shortage is only accepted when indicated on the bill of lading.
- Upon receipt of the damage claim, an order will be processed, and replacement(s) will be shipped as soon as possible.
Returns and Replacements:
- All returns must be authorized by Carriage House prior to return shipment.
- Returns must be received by Carriage House within 30 days of purchasing.
- All items must be returned in original, unopened packaging. Returns on assembled cabinets are not accepted.
- No Returns on trim, mouldings, fillers, or panels.
- Qualifying returns will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Customer is responsible for return shipments.
- Returns will be inspected upon arrival by Carriage House. Any item deemed unsellable will not receive credit.